Monday, April 13, 2009

unbanned self

well the last week was another rollercoaster. i don't remember all the numbers but i dropped like 4-500 last tuesday and had another one of my stare at the wall pondering existence moments. then thursday nite i had my lesson with my new coach and i managed to run sick hot and made like 600+ in a short amount of time. on friday i played a very small session and lost 150 then saturday i sat down and put in a so so session followed by a bad one and dropped 400 again. the jury is out on how well i was playing but one of the stacks was QQ v AA bvb against a reg, again. yesterday i played a little and managed to win like 350 back which was good.

my coaching lesson was great, we came across a lot of spots and overall found a few spots where i can significantly improve upon.

now around late last week i also decided to unban myself from playing small amounts of huplo under the conditions that i only play to break up my nl sessions, i only play droolers, i only play .25/.50 stakes and i set a stop loss of a $100. also i also dug up some training videos and starting watching them to help improve my play. i believe i played a bit on friday but don't remmeber the results, on saturday i started my afternoon session dropping a $100 but then played a bit after my nl session and made just over a $100 back. yesterday while just trying to get the holdem manager features working properly i stacked some guy and then made another 100 or so after my nl session for a pretty good run.

im also excited that the ftops has gone way of the scoop and is offering a 1/10th the buyin scale series in may. (mini ftops) the result will be absolutely monster fields with good pay days and realtively low buy-ins (avg $22) and i plan on playing whatever ones are running during my cash sessions.

til next time,

tg

No comments: