Monday, June 22, 2009

the weekend

i set a goal for myself to play 5k hands this weekend since the weather was supposed to be crappy and i didn't have anything to do.

i started off playing 1300 hands Friday nite and made $130 or something but didn't feel i played my best. i wouldn't say i played horribly but definitely not optimally.

saturday i put in 2 small 500 hands sessions making another 570 which was good for a $700 weekend.

after that my weekend got unexpectedly busy and i never got to play again. my saturday session i was a lot happier with my play. i have to remind myself sometimes not to try and be a hero and make huge calldowns since most of the time players at 100nl are not capable of making big complicated bluffs.

i also tried to play a mtt on saturday morning and just could not get into it and busted back raising AK into QQ. never know, i may try and play another tonight.

tg

No comments: