Thursday, February 5, 2009

so i have been playing bad

really bad. after 2 sessions with my old coach he made the comment that "i look a lot like a player that he was coaching 6 months ago". (ie. me, before i started coaching with him)

i've basically gone back to all my old bad habits. one lesson i've learned from the last 6 months is this. i need a second set of eyes, experienced eyes, reviewing my play with me on a constant basis. although i try my best, i require someone to argue plays with me and challenge me to think better. it's just too easy to convince yourself the play you made is right because you have a vested interest in it being right.

so for now, im going to be working with my coach twice a week, work on getting back to playing super solid tag poker and winning all the monies!

tg

No comments: